After school tutorials will have new measures in place to ensure our goals of academic success and campus safety.
1. Math, Science, ELAR, and Social Studies will have specific tutorial days.
2. All tutorials will end at 4:00 p.m. Students who ride the late bus will be escorted to study hall and car riders will be escorted to their parent’s car in the car rider line.
3. Teachers will invite students to tutorials based on specific academic needs and re-teach opportunities.
4. If a student has a specific need, he or she will ask the teacher for a tutorial slip which requires a parent signature. Tutorials slips will no longer be online.
5. Opportunity Lab will continue to serve as the time when students make-up missed assignments, tests, etc. until 4:30.